Africa and Beyond

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cardiff

I'm in a Cardiff bckpackers for the night. I'm actually not feeling
so well so i think i will just be mellow here instead of hunting
pints. Amazingly the hostel has a poor cognac selection.

This industrial net cafe keyboard is lame enough to even slow me down.

I have determined that the UK is a carefully honed cash extraction machine.

The first class britrail pass is pretty cool. First is generally
vacant even when the rest of the train is standing room only. They
come by and bring cafeeine, snacks, and newspapers. I listen to
audiobooks on the ipod while watching the countryside slip by. Not
bad really.

Don't know where i am headed tommorow. Possible stratford-on-avon.
Or manchester. Or york.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home